Phosphatase Superfamily CC1
Revision as of 20:23, 14 August 2016 by Gerard
CC1 (or Cysteine-based, group 1) is the largest phosphatase superfamily. It consists of the families in human as below:
- PTP (Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase) - generally tyrosine-specific phosphatases.
- DSP (Dual Specificity Phosphatases) - diverse substrates, from tyrosine, serine, threonine to small molecules.
- PTEN - phosphoinositide phosphatases.
- Myotubularin - phosphoinositide phosphatases.
- SAC - phosphoinositide phosphatases.
- Paladin - catalytically inactive phosphatase.
Fungi, plants and many protists also have the OCA family.