The database PhosphoBase holds information on over 1,200 protein phosphatase genes found in the genomes of human, and many other sequenced genomes. You may search the database by a variety of different gene names and accessions, or according to the sequence based classification. PhosphoBase can also be searched by BLAST.
Phosphatase Wiki, is a resource for of phosphatases and phosphatase signaling. This is a pilot project for sharing and publication of discoveries that do not fit into traditional publications or haven't yet been polished for publication.
- April 2017
- Protein phosphatome paper was published.
- Feb 2015
- For human phosphatases, add links to Genotype-Tissue Expression project (GTEx).
- May 2014
- Browse the database by species and classification.
- April 2014
- Launch new web interface. Phosphatase scanner and classifier are available.
- June 2013
- Open Phosphatase wiki to public.
- June 2012
- Launch website.