Explore the functions, evolution and diversity of
protein phosphatases, the key regulators of cell behavior. This includes our
publications and supporting materials.
The database PhosphoBase holds information on over 1,200 protein phosphatase genes found in the genomes of human, and many other sequenced genomes. You may search the database by a variety of different gene names and accessions, or according to the sequence based classification. PhosphoBase can also be searched by BLAST.
Phosphatase Wiki, is a resource for of phosphatases and phosphatase signaling. This is a pilot project for sharing and publication of discoveries that do not fit into traditional publications or haven't yet been polished for publication.
- April 2017
- Protein phosphatome paper was published.
- Feb 2015
- For human phosphatases, add links to Genotype-Tissue Expression project (GTEx).
- May 2014
- Browse the database by species and classification.
- April 2014
- Launch new web interface. Phosphatase scanner and classifier are available.
- June 2013
- Open Phosphatase wiki to public.
- June 2012
- Launch website.